How to Order:
- Get in touch with us – Our Bespoke Medal request form is simple and easy to follow. Fill it with any fantastic ideas or requirements you might have.
- Quote – A member of our Sales Team will get back to you with a no-obligation quotation to give you an idea of the pricing.
- Send us your design or take advantage of our FREE Design Service* – Once the quotation is confirmed you’ll be sent a Design Form, which will make it’s way to our award-winning Design Service. In this form, you can further elaborate on your medal designs, working with our Design Team to create something special to you.
- Production – Once your medal has been designed to your specifications, our Purchase Team will be in tough with pre-production artwork. From here you can request a sample, or if you’re happy to approve, production on your medal will begin!
- Delivery – Your medal delivery can be shipped by sea or air! Depending on which option you choose, your medals will arrive with us here at Running Imp within 6-12 weeks. After arrival, we perform a thorough quality control check. From there we delivery to your door in time for your event.
Our factory is ISO (ISO9001) certified. We also undertake annual stringent audits to meet strict criteria.
*Design service is free as long as the product is ordered with bespokemedals.com or runningimp.co.uk. The artwork remains the property of bespokemedals.com until an order is placed. We do not charge for artwork as long as it’s up to 3 amendments. However, if we produce artwork for you, and you choose not to go ahead or to use it with another provider rather than placing an order for goods with us, then we have the right to apply a charge of £50 plus VAT per hour in relation to this work.
Happy with your Bespoke Medals but need help with supplies for the rest of the event? Visit our sister site Running Imp, where we can help you get everything you need.